Why Borrow With Us?
Borrow What You Need
Borrow up to $100,000 in undergraduate student loan debt or $150,000 in graduate debt.
Release Your Cosigner
Give more flexibility to your cosigner by releasing them from your loan after making 24 consecutive on-time full principal and interest payments. †
15 Minutes & Done
Complete your entire application online in under 15 minutes.
Cover Your Education Costs
Use your loan for any qualified educational expense including tuition, room & board, books, and even computers.
No Origination Fee
Why pay us money to process your loan application? We'll never charge you any origination fees.
Manage Your Loan
Our online portal lets you check your balance, make payments, and access your account anytime — day or night.
Are You Eligible?
In addition to Mayo Employees Federal Credit Union's underwriting criteria, you must also meet the following eligibility requirements:
- You've reached the age of majority in your state.
- You and your cosigner (if applicable) are US citizens or permanent residents.
- You're enrolled at least half-time at an eligible school.
- You have a GPA of at least 2.0.
- You meet the Satisfactory Academic Progress standards as defined by your school.
- You're a member of Mayo Employees Federal Credit Union (or become a member during the online application process).