Why Borrow With Us?
Competitive Interest Rates
We can help you replace those high interest rates with a rate that better fits your budget and lifestyle.
Flexible Rates and Terms
Pay your loan off quickly, or keep your monthly payments as low as possible — the choice is yours.
Release Your Cosigner
Give more flexibility to your cosigner by releasing them from your loan after making 48 consecutive on-time full principal and interest payments. † View conditions for cosigner release
Borrow What You Need
Refinance up to $150,000 in undergraduate student loan debt or $150,000 in graduate debt.
5 Minutes & Done
Complete your entire application online in under 5 minutes.
Manage Your Loan
Our online portal lets you check your balance, make payments, and access your account anytime — day or night.
Are You Eligible?
In addition to Mayo Employees Federal Credit Union's underwriting criteria, you must also meet the following eligibility requirements:
- You and your cosigner (if applicable) are US citizens or permanent residents.
- You've graduated from an eligible school.
- You're refinancing private and/or federal loans.
- If you have loans for exam preparation classes (including LSAT, MCAT, GMAT, and GRE), they're not eligible for refinancing.
- You're a member of Mayo Employees Federal Credit Union (or become a member during the online application process).