Refinance Student Loans
Refinance your existing student loans with Mayo Employees Federal Credit Union to lower your monthly payments and reduce the interest rate. *View Terms and Conditions
Variable Rate **View Conditions for Variable Rates
as low as 6.09% APR
as low as 5.15% APR
Why Borrow With Us?
Competitive Interest Rates
We can help you replace those high interest rates with a rate that better fits your budget and lifestyle.
Flexible Rates and Terms
Pay your loan off quickly, or keep your monthly payments as low as possible — the choice is yours.
Borrow What You Need
Refinance up to $150,000 in undergraduate student loan debt or $150,000 in graduate debt.
Simplify Your Finances
With one easy monthly payment, you won't need to keep track of multiple bills.
Better manage your expenses and budget by enjoying initial interest-only payments on certain loan terms. †
15 Minutes & Done
Complete your entire application online in under 15 minutes.
Are You Eligible?
In addition to Mayo Employees Federal Credit Union's underwriting criteria, you must also meet the following eligibility requirements:
- You and your cosigner (if applicable) are US citizens or permanent residents.
- You've graduated from an eligible school.
- You're refinancing private and/or federal loans.
- If you have loans for exam preparation classes (including LSAT, MCAT, GMAT, and GRE), they're not eligible for refinancing.
- You're a member of Mayo Employees Federal Credit Union (or become a member during the online application process).