Why Borrow With Us?
Competitive Interest Rates
We can help you replace those high interest rates with a rate that better fits your budget and lifestyle.
Flexible Rates and Terms
Pay your loan off quickly, or keep your monthly payments as low as possible — the choice is yours.
Release Your Cosigner
Give more flexibility to your cosigner by releasing them from your loan after making 24 consecutive on-time full principal and interest payments. † View conditions for cosigner release
Better manage your expenses and budget by enjoying initial interest-only payments on certain loan terms. ‡
Borrow What You Need
Refinance up to $150,000 in undergraduate student loan debt or $150,000 in graduate debt.
15 Minutes & Done
Complete your entire application online in under 15 minutes.
Are You Eligible?
In addition to Mayo Employees Federal Credit Union's underwriting criteria, you must also meet the following eligibility requirements:
- You and your cosigner (if applicable) are US citizens or permanent residents.
- You've graduated from an eligible school.
- You're refinancing private and/or federal loans.
- If you have loans for exam preparation classes (including LSAT, MCAT, GMAT, and GRE), they're not eligible for refinancing.
- You're a member of Mayo Employees Federal Credit Union (or become a member during the online application process).