Why Borrow With Us?
Borrow What You Need
Borrow up to $120,000 in undergraduate student loan debt or $160,000 in graduate debt.
Release Your Cosigner
Give more flexibility to your cosigner by releasing them from your loan after making 24 consecutive on-time full principal and interest payments. † View conditions for cosigner release
0.25% Interest Rate Reduction
Set up recurring monthly payments and enjoy a reduced interest rate. ‡ View Conditions for Autopay Discount
No Origination Fee
Why pay us money to process your loan application? We'll never charge you any origination fees.
Cover Your Education Costs
Use your loan for any qualified educational expense including tuition, room & board, books, and even computers.
5 Minutes & Done
Complete your entire application online in under 5 minutes.
Are You Eligible?
In addition to Union Building Trades Federal Credit Union's underwriting criteria, you must also meet the following eligibility requirements:
- You've reached the age of majority in your state.
- You and your cosigner (if applicable) are US citizens or permanent residents.
- You're enrolled at least half-time at an eligible school.
- You have a GPA of at least 2.0.
- You meet the Satisfactory Academic Progress standards as defined by your school.
- You're a member of Union Building Trades Federal Credit Union (or become a member during the online application process).