Refinance Student Loans
Refinance your existing student loans with Peninsula Federal Credit Union to lower your monthly payments and reduce the interest rate. *View Terms and Conditions
Why Borrow With Us?
Competitive Interest Rates
We can help you replace those high interest rates with a rate that better fits your budget and lifestyle.
Flexible Rates and Terms
Pay your loan off quickly, or keep your monthly payments as low as possible — the choice is yours.
Borrow What You Need
Refinance up to $125,000 in undergraduate student loan debt or $175,000 in graduate debt.
Simplify Your Finances
With one easy monthly payment, you won't need to keep track of multiple bills.
0.25% Interest Rate Reduction
Set up recurring monthly payments and enjoy a reduced interest rate. †
Are You Eligible?
In addition to Peninsula Federal Credit Union's underwriting criteria, you must also meet the following eligibility requirements:
- You and your cosigner (if applicable) are US citizens or permanent residents.
- You've graduated from an eligible school.
- You're refinancing private and/or federal loans.
- If you have loans for exam preparation classes (including LSAT, MCAT, GMAT, and GRE), they're not eligible for refinancing.
- You're a member of Peninsula Federal Credit Union (or willing to join during the online application process).