Refinance Student Loans
Refinance your existing student loans with Peninsula Federal Credit Union to lower your monthly payments and reduce the interest rate. *View Terms and Conditions
as low as 2.49% APR
(with autopay †View Conditions for Autopay Discount)
Why Borrow With Us?
Competitive Interest Rates
We can help you replace those high interest rates with a rate that better fits your budget and lifestyle.
Flexible Rates and Terms
Pay your loan off quickly, or keep your monthly payments as low as possible — the choice is yours.
0.25% Interest Rate Reduction
Set up recurring monthly payments and enjoy a reduced interest rate. † View Conditions for Autopay Discount
Release Your Cosigner
Give more flexibility to your cosigner by releasing them from your loan after making 12 consecutive on-time full principal and interest payments. ‡ View conditions for cosigner release
Borrow What You Need
Refinance up to $125,000 in undergraduate student loan debt or $250,000 in graduate debt.
15 Minutes & Done
Complete your entire application online in under 15 minutes.
Are You Eligible?
In addition to Peninsula Federal Credit Union's underwriting criteria, you must also meet the following eligibility requirements:
- You and your cosigner (if applicable) are US citizens or permanent residents.
- You've graduated from an eligible school.
- You're refinancing private and/or federal loans.
- If you have loans for exam preparation classes (including LSAT, MCAT, GMAT, and GRE), they're not eligible for refinancing.
- You're a member of Peninsula Federal Credit Union (or become a member during the online application process).