Refinance Student Loans
Refinance your existing student loans with SouthPoint Financial Credit Union to lower your monthly payments and reduce the interest rate. *View Terms and Conditions
Why Borrow With Us?
Competitive Interest Rates
We can help you replace those high interest rates with a rate that better fits your budget and lifestyle.
0.25% Interest Rate Reduction
Set up recurring monthly payments and enjoy a reduced interest rate. † View Conditions for Autopay Discount
Release Your Cosigner
Give more flexibility to your cosigner by releasing them from your loan after making 36 consecutive on-time full principal and interest payments. ‡ View conditions for cosigner release
Borrow What You Need
Refinance up to $50,000 in undergraduate student loan debt or $80,000 in graduate debt.
15 Minutes & Done
Complete your entire application online in under 15 minutes.
Manage Your Loan
Our online portal lets you check your balance, make payments, and access your account anytime — day or night.
Are You Eligible?
In addition to SouthPoint Financial Credit Union's underwriting criteria, you must also meet the following eligibility requirements:
- You and your cosigner (if applicable) are US citizens or permanent residents.
- You've graduated from an eligible school.
- You're refinancing private and/or federal loans.
- If you have loans for exam preparation classes (including LSAT, MCAT, GMAT, and GRE), they're not eligible for refinancing.
- You're a member of SouthPoint Financial Credit Union (or become a member during the online application process).