Why Borrow With Us?
Borrow What You Need
Borrow up to $40,000 per year, with a maximum of $60,000 in undergraduate loans or $150,000 in graduate loans.
15 Minutes & Done
Complete your entire application online in under 15 minutes.
0.25% Interest Rate Reduction
Set up recurring monthly payments and enjoy a reduced interest rate. †
Cover Your Education Costs
Use your loan for any qualified educational expense including tuition, room & board, books, and even computers.
Manage Your Loan
Our online portal lets you check your balance, make payments, and access your account anytime — day or night.
Flexible Payment Options
Multiple in-school payment options to select from, including interest-only and $25.00/month payments.
Are You Eligible?
In addition to North Bay Credit Union's underwriting criteria, you must also meet the following eligibility requirements:
- You've reached the age of majority in your state.
- You have a cosigner applying with you.
- You and your cosigner are US citizens or permanent residents.
- You're enrolled at least half-time at an eligible school.
- You have a GPA of at least 2.0.
- You meet the Satisfactory Academic Progress standards as defined by your school.
- You're a member of North Bay Credit Union (or willing to join during the online application process).