Why Borrow With Us?
Competitive Interest Rates
We can help you replace those high interest rates with a rate that better fits your budget and lifestyle.
Borrow What You Need
Refinance up to $120,000 in undergraduate student loan debt or $150,000 in graduate debt.
Simplify Your Finances
With one easy monthly payment, you won't need to keep track of multiple bills.
0.25% Interest Rate Reduction
Set up recurring monthly payments and enjoy a reduced interest rate. †
Better manage your expenses and budget by enjoying initial interest-only payments on certain loan terms. ‡
15 Minutes & Done
Complete your entire application online in under 15 minutes.
Are You Eligible?
In addition to Hartford Healthcare FCU's underwriting criteria, you must also meet the following eligibility requirements:
- You and your cosigner (if applicable) are US citizens or permanent residents.
- You've graduated from an eligible school.
- You're refinancing private and/or federal loans.
- If you have loans for exam preparation classes (including LSAT, MCAT, GMAT, and GRE), they're not eligible for refinancing.
- You're a member of Hartford Healthcare FCU (or willing to join during the online application process).